piątek, 11 stycznia 2008

MOC MODLITWY

Ewangelia Łukasza 11,1-4:
A gdy Jezus przebywał w jakimś miejscu na modlitwie i ją ukończył, któryś z uczniów powiedział: Panie, naucz nas modlić się tak, jak i Jan nauczył swoich uczniów.
Odpowiedział im: Gdy się modlicie, mówcie:
Ojcze, niech się święci Twoje imię, niech przyjdzie Twoje Królestwo. Dawaj nam codziennie nasz chleb powszedni. Przebacz nam nasze grzechy, bo i my przebaczamy każdemu, kto wobec nas zawinił i nie dopuść, abyśmy ulegli pokusie.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojcze_nasz

Largest Database of Images For Comments And Profiles at FreeCommentTags.com
Largest Database of Images
For Comments And Profiles at
FreeCommentTags.com

1 komentarz:

Suzanne pisze...

Hi!

How wonderful you're here in blogger land!!! I know you don't understand what I'm writing but perhaps Krystyna can translate. My mother is twenty years younger than you and she won't even read my blog! She's so afraid of technology, but I'm glad you aren't.

Krystyna wrote the most thoughtful words about you on her blog. I hope she translated for you. She made me cry, so I'm sure you will too. You sound like the worlds best mom! Can I adopt you?! :) Krystyna is so lucky to have you and you her. What a beautiful relationship the two of you share.

I should tell you I'm Polish! My mom remarried and when she did, my sisters and I took our stepdad's name (Ecker (German)), but my birth name is Siatkowski!!! I'm Polish and Czech on my dad's side. My grandparents spoke Polish, but I didn't learn it unfortunately.

Well my dear, I've gotta run. I hope you have a beautiful day. Stay healthy and happy and keep writing and I'll keep trying to read what you write!!!!! :) Of course I'm laughing!

Much love,
Suzanne XO :)